MBBS Medical Admissions Under Management Quota in Bangalore, Karnataka | MBBS Admission
Getting MBBS Admission is not as competitive as the old days. Especially after NEET, aspirants seek admission in their preferred institutions based on their scores obtained. NEET determines our knowledge and understanding of the basic concepts. The best scores reflect our strength to cope up the next 5 years in MBBS.
Nowadays medical admissions in India are based on the merits. But the fact remains, marks alone don’t determine the knowledge. To give them their due opportunity, institutions encourage management quota. Seats are secured for deserving students who missed their opportunity in reservations. Moreover, they are offered scholarships to pursue their dream career.
To bridge the gap between the institutions and aspirants, educational consultancy services plays a vital role in getting MBBS Admission. Guidacent Consulting Service is one reputed educational consultancy that has an impeccable track record in guiding the aspirants to the right colleges.
Finally, NEET for MBBS 2021 important dates are here for the students.
- National Testing Agency have announced 12th SEPTEMBER 2021 as the Entrance Date of Examination.
- Application Form for 2021 admission is available from 13th JULY 2021.
- Submission of Application forms is accepted till 06th AUGUST 2021.
- Application fees for NEET is accepted till 07th AUGUST 2021.
- NEET correction window will be open from 08th AUGUST 2021 – 12th AUGUST 2021.
Advantages of NEET.
NEET is the common entrance examination for the MBBS admission throughout INDIA. NEET score is mandatory even for students seeking NRI Admission or Admission through management quota.
Before NEET, students were expected to appear for entrance examination conducted by very medical colleges across the country. Marks obtained in one college might not be accepted or even considered in other colleges.
Considering the factors, Government of India introduced NEET as common entrance examination where scores obtained in NEET will open gates of every medical colleges across the country.
Students can find their preferred institutions for the basic fees structure framed by the institutions avoiding extra charges.
Students appearing for NEET is expected to possess the following criteria s,
Students must secure a minimum marks of 50% in their 10+2 standard in chemistry, physics, botany / zoology from any recognized board. (Students seeking reservation category are provided 10% relaxation( must secure 40% marks in class 12th ))
Age limit for NEET aspirants is 17 – 25 years. ( For SC /ST candidates, age limit is up-to 30 years).
Above mentioned criteria s is applicable to NRI, PIO, OCI & Foreign national students
NEET is is an offline mode examination(I.e) pen & paper based examination.
It consists of 180 MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) for 720 marks for 3 hours based on Physics(45 questions), Chemistry ( 45 questions) & Biology (90 questions).
It is conducted in 11 languages includes English, Hindi, Bengali, Urdu, Oriya, Telugu, Tamil, Marathi, Kannada, Assamese, and Gujarati.
How to Apply for NEET?
- Aspirants should register online with their valid e-mail I, phone number & date of birth).
- Once registration is done, need to upload necessary document along with application form.
- Registration fee to be paid.
- Need to take a print copy of the conformation receipt.
- Admit cards will be available in the portal before examination. Need to take a print copy.
NEET Syllabus will cover Physics, Chemistry & Biology from Grade 11 &12.
- Physics syllabus comprise Physical world & Measurement, Kinematics, Work energy & Power, Motion of system of Particles & Rigid Body, Gravitation, Thermodynamics, Atoms & nuclei, Optics, Electro magnetic waves, Magnetic effects of current & magnetism, electrostatics & Current electricity.
- Chemistry syllabus comprise some basic concepts of chemistry, Chemical bonding & Molecular structure, Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Coordination Compounds, Organic Chemistry: Basic principle & Techniques., P, D, F S- Block elements, Environmental chemistry, Polymers, Isolation of Elements, Hydrocarbons & Bio-molecules.
- Biology syllabus comprise diversity in living world, structural organization in animals & plants, Cell structure & Function, Plant Physiology, Genetics & Evolution, Biology & Human welfare, Bio-technology and it’s applications, Ecology & Environment, Reproduction, Human Physiology.
Suggestion To Students
NEET is very competitive unlike high school exams. Questions in NEET are mostly based on the concepts. Guidacent Consulting Services suggest students on the preparation pattern that might help them to crack the NEET with ease.
- Segmentation of syllabus will help us to understand the concepts.
- Setting up Interim goals, in-turn will help in time management.
- Revising the covered topics at regular intervals will help to remember the concepts.
- Working on the Mock Test will help us to rectify our mistakes.
- Solving previous question papers will help us in understanding exam patterns.
Procedure After NEET
Once NEET results are out, aspirants are expected to follow the below mentioned procedure to find their preferred institution.
With secured cut off marks, students are requested to register for counselling with required documents.
- NEET Score card
- 10th Std. Marks card/pass certificate for proof of date of birth – Original + 3 attested copies
- 12th Std. equivalent Marks card/pass certificate – Original + 3 attested copies
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended – Original + 3 attested copies
- Conduct Certificate from the institution last attended – Original only
- Eligibility Certificate issued by the Registrar, Nitte (Deemed to be University)
- Migration Certificate from the Board/University of the institution last attended (For Non Karnataka students)
- Physical fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner.
- Blood group certificate.
- Photographs: Recent color photo with white background, of resolution 300-600 dpi & size 35mm X 45 mm (Passport size) & 20mm X 25mm (Stamp size).
- Aadhar card copy of the student.
- Eligibility certificate from Rajive Gandhi University of Health Sciences Karnataka(For Non Karnataka students) only for private medical colleges.
Seat allocation in preferred college will be based on the merit basis.
How Guidacent Consulting Service Help Students.
Medical aspirants are considered for admission based on their cut-off mark earned in NEET examination. Best score get the topmost priority in the renowned institutes.
According to a survey, every year 15 lakh students appear for NEET, out of 84,649 seats.
A section of students, despite their best scores unable to find their place in medical institutes. Some students loose their opportunity to their peers over multiple factors like caste based reservations. Few aspirants seek admission through management quota to avoid investing another year for NEET preparations.
Guidacent Consulting Services, associated with renowned medical institutes in Karnataka, helps deserving students to find a seat in their preferred colleges.
We wish the best to all medical aspirants for NEET 2021.
We are here to support you on your queries. Connect with us at +91- 93804 41041.
List Of Medical Colleges in Karnataka.
- Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences Bellur:- 150 seats
- A J Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Mangalore:- 150 seats
- Al-Ameen Medical College, Bijapur:- 100 seats
- Basaveswara Medical College and Hospital, Chitradurga:- 100 seats
- BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore:- 150 seats
- Dr BR Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore:- 100 seats
- Father Mullers Medical College, Mangalore:- 150 seats
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum:- 200 seats
- JJM Medical College, Davangere:- 245 seats
- JSS Medical College, Mysore:- 200 seats
- Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore:- 250 seats
- Kasturba Medical College, Manipal:- 250 seats
- Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore:- 150 seats
- Khaja Bandanawaz University – Faculty of Medical Sciences, Gulbarga:- 100 seats
- KS Hegde Medical Academy, Mangalore:- 150
- K V G Medical College, Sullia:- 100 seats
- Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga:-150 seats
- M S Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore:- 150 seats
- MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital, Bangalore:- 150 seats
- Navodaya Medical College, Raichur:- 150 seats
- Rajarajeswari Medical College & Hospital, Bangalore:- 250 seats
- Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore:- 150 seats
- SDM College of Medical Sciences & Hospital, Sattur, Dharwad:- 100 seats
- Shri B M Patil Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Vijayapura(Bijapur):- 150 seats
- Shridevi Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Hospital, Tumkur:- 150 seats
- Sri Devaraj URS Medical College, Kolar:- 150 seats
- Srinivas Institute of Medical Research Centre, Srinivasnagar:- 150 seats
- Sri Siddhartha Medical College, Tumkur:- 150 seats
- S S Institute of Medical Sciences& Research Centre, Davangere:- 150
- Subbaiah Institute of Medical Sciences, Shimoga, Karnataka:- 150 seats
- The Oxford Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Bangalore:- 150 seats
- Vydehi Institute Of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore:- 150 seats
- Yenepoya Medical College, Mangalore:- 150 seats
- Akash Medical College and Hospitals:- 150 seats
- East Point College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore:- 150 seats
- Kanachur Institute of Medical Sciences, Mangalore:- 150 seats.