About BMS College of Engineering
Lets know about BMSCE and process of admission in BMS College of Engineering, Bangalore.
- BMS College of Engineering was established in 1946.
- Also known as BMSCE, Bangalore.
- The college is managed by the B.M.S Educational trust.
- BMSCE is the first private engineering college in India.
- An autonomous engineering college affiliated to the Visvesvaraya Technical University, Belgaum.
- Accredited by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) & National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
- “A++ Grade” accredited college by the National Assessment & Accreditation Council (NAAC).
- Ranked among top 100 engineering colleges in India by NIRF Ranking.
- Spread over 35 acres campus, located at Basavanagudi, Bengaluru.
- Equipped with state of the art facilities such as labs, library, hostel, classrooms, sports, transportation, research centers.
- More than 250 companies are placement partners with BMSCE, Bangalore.
BMS College of Engineering Admission:
Admission in BMSCE, Bangalore is done through entrance exams or management quota seats.
- Bachelor of Engineering B.E
- Comedk, Karnataka Cet entrance exams or Management quota.
- GATE, Karnataka PGCET entrance exams or Management quota.
- KMAT, Karnataka PGCET entrance exam or Management quota.
B.E Programs offered at BMS College of Engineering:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics
- Electronics & Communication
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Electronics & Instrumentation
- Information Science Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Electronics
- Telecommunication Engineering
List of top Engineering colleges of Bangalore
- RV College of Engineering (RVCE)
- MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology (MSRIT)
- M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences (MSRUAS)
- BMS College of Engineering (BMSCE)
- PES Institute of Technology (PESIT)
- Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology (Sir MVIT)
- New Horizon College of Engineering (NHCE)
- BMS Institute of Technology (BMSIT)
- Dayananda Sagar Institute of Technology (DSIT)
- Bangalore Institute of Technology (BIT)
- Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology (NMIT)
- CMR Institute of Technology (CMRIT)
- BNM Institute of Technology (BNMIT)
- RNS Institute of Technology (RNSIT)
- SJB Institute of Technology (SJBIT)
- The Oxford College of Engineering (TOCE)
- Acharya Institute of Technology (AIT)
- Reva University (REVA-ITM)