BSC NURSING ADMISSION IN VYDEHI INSTITUTE OF NURSING SCIENCES
BSC NURSING ADMISSION IN VYDEHI INSTITUTE OF NURSING SCIENCES ?
VYDEHI INSTITUTE OF NURSING SCIENCES is one of the top ranking nursing institute in Bangalore and it was established in year 2000.
The college is affiliated to Rajive Gandhi University of Health sciences, RGUHS
AFFILATION , RECONIZATION, AID
- Affiliated with Rajive Gandhi University of Health sciences, RGUHS.
- Reconized by Indian Nurcing council INC
- It is a Private Institute.
- Excellent Infrastructure.
- Best faculty.
- Latest lab equipment.
- Multispecialty Hospital.
- Computer Labs.
ELIGIBILITY FORBSC NURSING ADMISSION IN VYDEHI INSTITUTE OF NURSING SCIENCES
- Candidates should have completed 17 years on or before the 31st day of December of year of admission.
- Aspirant should have passed any other examination conducted by Intermediate education established by the State Government/Central Government, Which should be recognized by RGUHS and Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- English as one of the subjects and Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as optional subjects.
- The candidate should have passed English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology individually.
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English in the qualifying examination.
- In case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes or other backward classes obtained a minimum of 40% the marks .
- In case of candidates from the stream of Vocational Higher Secondary Course, conducted by the Board of Vocational Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala, the candidates should have taken a minimum of 5 subjects including Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English, in addition to the vocational subject.
- Foreign nationals candidates should have qualified 12th standard obtained by association of Indian University/ Institution/ Council or equivalent that has been prescribed by Indian Nursing Council.
LIST OF SUBJECTS TAUGHT IN BSC NURSING
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Nutrition & Bio-Chemistry
- Nursing Foundation
- Introduction to computer(conducted as college exam)
- Pharmacology, pathology and Genetics
- Medical Surgical Nursing-I
- Community Health Nursing I
- Communication and Education technology
- Child Health Nursing
- Medical & Surgical Nursing-II
- Mental Health Nursing
- Community Health Nursing – II
- Midwifery including Maternity & Gynecological Nursing
- Nursing research and statistics
- Management of nursing services and education