MBBS is the most preferred undergraduate course for medical aspirants. So it makes medical education highly demanded & respected course in India. So getting MBBS Admission in India is a tough task.
Therefore to get direct admission in mbbs aspirant have to follow the procedure mentioned below.
MEDICAL COLLEGES OF KARNATAKA
Institutions in Karnataka are more valued for their standards and quality of education they provide, because of which MBBS admissions in Karnataka gets closed early.
To get direct admission in MBBS you must have to follow the below process:
# Apply for the NEET UG Entrance exam.
NEET exam is compulsory even for MBBS admission through NRI and management quota.
You must register for the NEET UG exam conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
Also NRI, PIO, OCI & Foreign national students also have to participate in the NEET exam.
# Qualify the NEET UG entrance exam.
But by just applying for the NEET exam you won’t be eligible for direct admission in MBBS.
You also have to pass the exam by scoring more than 50% of the cut-off score.
As per the last 4 years data, the NEET Cut-off score is between 115 – 147 out of 720 marks, Therefore you must score more than the expected cut-off score.
To be eligible for MBBS admission through NRI and Management quota seats.
# Register for the counseling.
Counseling is mandatory for the allotment of MBBS and BDS seats in India. Therefore aspirants have to get registered for state private, govt and deemed colleges.
NRI or Management seats are separately reserved, but for that also you have to register for counselling.
The medical counseling committee (MCC) conducts counseling for Deemed medical colleges, but for State Private medical colleges counseling is conducted by state authorities of respective states.
(For Karnataka private and government medical colleges counseling is conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority KEA ), but some seats are given to central quota also.
# College Choices filling.
Counseling is done for allotment of seats as per the NEET All India Rank.
You have to fill the college choices, after that respective authorities will allot the seats.
The seat allotted is based on the outcome of choices filled and NEET UG rank, Therefore you must be very careful while choosing the college options.
You must choose NRI or Management seat options if your NEET rank is low, but be aware fess structure is very high.
# Downloading the allotment letter.
Counseling results are announced after the college choice filling is over.
If you have given the options as per your rank, you might get a seat.
You can download the provisional allotment letter provided by the counseling authorities.
# Reporting to the allotted medical college.
You must have to report to the respective medical colleges where you have been allotted a seat.
At the time of reporting, you must have to pay the college fee and submit the essential documents to confirm your seat.
10-15 days is provided by the counseling authorities to report to the respective colleges.
If you fail to report to the colleges, your allotted seat will be canceled.
HOW DOES GCS HELPS YOU IN GETTING MBBS ADMISSION THROUGH MANAGEMENT QUOTA :
- Guidacent consulting service Head office is located in Bangalore and it acts as one stop solution for Direct MBBS admissions in Bangalore, Karnataka.
- GCS holds a high reputation among the educational institutions that reflects on the steady increase in the business network every year.
- We helps educational institution in filling up the seats with right candidates.
- We at GCS guide students so the can get mbbs admission in there desired college.
- GCS also create awareness on the values and discipline among aspirants for the betterment of their prospects.
- GCS supports Direct MBBS admission under management quota in various reputed private institutions across Karnataka.
- It helps the students to avoid year lag due and to overcome the stress due to heavy competition.
What are the required skills for MBBS?
Every medical and health sciences practitioner must have the required skills:
|Ability to work in a critical and dynamic environment||Professional commitments and medical ethics|
|Desire for knowledge and learning new research||Scientific research and development skills|
|Sharp memory and prompt approach||Communication interpersonal skills|
|Counselling and caring skills||Approachable and empathetic skills|
|Medical writing skills||Patience and perseverance|
Eligibility Criteria For MBBS Admission
The basic eligibility criteria that candidates are required to fulfill is mentioned in points below.
- Age limit : Medical aspirant must be of 17 years and should not exceed 25 years.
- Qualifying examination : Aspirant must qualify their class 12 or equivalent examination by securing the minimum qualifying percentile in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Domicile : Candidate must fulfill the domicile requirements as set by the respective state admission authorities for mbbs admission.
- Minimum qualifying percentile: Medical aspirant must secure the category-wise prescribed cut off in NEET UG.
Admission under General Merit category:
The admission under the General merit category will be on the basis of NEET ranking and seats availability.
List of documents to be produced at the time of admission
- NEET Score card
- 10th Std. Marks card/pass certificate for proof of date of birth – Original + 3 attested copies
- 12th Std. equivalent Marks card/pass certificate : Original + 3 attested copies
- Transfer Certificate : Original + 3 attested copies
- Conduct Certificate : Original only
- Eligibility Certificate issued by the Registrar, Nitte (Deemed to be University)
- Migration Certificate from the Board/University (For Non Karnataka students)
- Physical fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner.
- Blood group certificate.
- Photographs: Recent color photo with white background, of resolution 300-600 dpi & size 35mm X 45 mm (Passport size) & 20mm X 25mm (Stamp size).
- Aadhar card copy of the student.
- Eligibility certificate from Rajive Gandhi University of Health Sciences Karnataka (For Non Karnataka students) only for private medical colleges.
Admission under NRI quota
The admission under the NRI category is based on NEET ranking and on merit in the qualifying examination taking into consideration.
Marks secured in the core subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology.
Foreign nationals are also considered for admission under NRI quota on the bases of NEET UG exam.
MBBS ADMISSION THROUGH MANAGEMENT QUOTA
Even after scoring eligibility score in NEET UG exam getting MBBS Seats in Private or government college is a very difficult.
Because number of mbbs seats compared to students participating in NEET UG exam is very less.
List Of Medical Colleges
- Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences Bellur:- 150 seats
- A J Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Mangalore:- 150 seats
- Al-Ameen Medical College, Bijapur:- 100 seats
- Basaveswara Medical College and Hospital, Chitradurga:- 100 seats
- BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore:- 150 seats
- Dr BR Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore:- 100 seats
- Father Mullers Medical College, Mangalore:- 150 seats
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum:- 200 seats
- JJM Medical College, Davangere:- 245 seats
- JSS Medical College, Mysore:- 200 seats
- Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore:- 250 seats
- Kasturba Medical College, Manipal:- 250 seats
- Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore:- 150 seats
- Khaja Bandanawaz University – Faculty of Medical Sciences, Gulbarga:- 100 seats
- KS Hegde Medical Academy, Mangalore:- 150
- K V G Medical College, Sullia:- 100 seats
- Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga:-150 seats
- M S Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore:- 150 seats
- MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital, Bangalore:- 150 seats
- Navodaya Medical College, Raichur:- 150 seats
- Rajarajeswari Medical College & Hospital, Bangalore:- 250 seats
- Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore:- 150 seats
- SDM College of Medical Sciences & Hospital, Sattur, Dharwad:- 100 seats
- Shri B M Patil Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Vijayapura(Bijapur):- 150 seats
- Shridevi Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Hospital, Tumkur:- 150 seats
- Sri Devaraj URS Medical College, Kolar:- 150 seats
- Srinivas Institute of Medical Research Centre, Srinivasnagar:- 150 seats
- Sri Siddhartha Medical College, Tumkur:- 150 seats
- S S Institute of Medical Sciences& Research Centre, Davangere:- 150
- Subbaiah Institute of Medical Sciences, Shimoga, Karnataka:- 150 seats
- The Oxford Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Bangalore:- 150 seats
- Vydehi Institute Of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore:- 150 seats
- Yenepoya Medical College, Mangalore:- 150 seats
- Akash Medical College and Hospitals:- 150 seats
- East Point College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore:- 150 seats
- Kanachur Institute of Medical Sciences, Mangalore:- 150 seats.