MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery) colleges in Bangalore, India, are highly esteemed institutions that offer undergraduate medical education and training. Bangalore, often referred to as the “Silicon Valley of India,” is not only known for its thriving IT industry but also for its top-tier medical colleges. These institutions are renowned for their commitment to producing skilled and compassionate medical professionals who play a vital role in the healthcare sector, both within India and internationally.
Top MBBS Colleges Admission in Bangalore
The MBBS programs in Bangalore’s colleges are characterized by rigorous academic curricula, cutting-edge medical facilities, and a dedicated faculty of experienced doctors and educators. Students aspiring to become doctors are drawn to these colleges due to their emphasis on practical learning, clinical exposure, and research opportunities. These institutions maintain affiliations with leading hospitals and healthcare centers, providing students with real-world experience in patient care, diagnosis, and treatment.
MBBS Eligibility Criteria and Course Duration
Completion of 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
Qualification in the NEET entrance exam.
Typically, an age limit of 17 to 25 years.
Course Duration: Five and a half years in total.
Four and a half years for academic and pre-clinical training.
One-year rotating internship in a hospital.
MBBS Fees Structure in Bangalore
- Government Medical Colleges: INR 25,000 – 75,000 per year for Indian students, higher for international students.
- Private Medical Colleges: INR 4 lakhs – 25 lakhs or more per year. NRI quota fees are higher.
Note: Fees can change, and it’s essential to verify with specific colleges for the latest information.
MBBS Entrance Exam for Bangalore Colleges
To get into MBBS programs in Bangalore, you need to take the NEET UG (National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test). State quota seats may also be available for Karnataka, the state where Bangalore is located. Some private colleges may have their own entrance exams. Check specific college requirements for details.
List of MBBS Colleges in Bangalore
- Vydehi Institute Of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore
- MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital, Bangalore
- M S Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore
- Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore
- Rajarajeswari Medical College & Hospital, Bangalore (DEEMED UNIVERSITY)
- Dr BR Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore
- Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore
- Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences Bellur
- Basaveswara Medical College and Hospital, Chitradurga
- JJM Medical College, Davangere
- Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore (DEEMED UNIVERSITY)
- Kasturba Medical College, Manipal (DEEMED UNIVERSITY)
- Sri Siddhartha Medical College, Tumkur (DEEMED UNIVERSITY)
- Sri Devaraj URS Medical College, Kolar (DEEMED UNIVERSITY)
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum (DEEMED UNIVERSITY)
- Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College(MRMC), Gulbarga
- A J Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Mangalore
- Al-Ameen Medical College, Bijapur
- Father Mullers Medical College, Mangalore
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum
- Khaja Bandanawaz University – Faculty of Medical Sciences, Gulbarga
- KS Hegde Medical Academy, Mangalore
- K V G Medical College, Sullia
- SDM College of Medical Sciences & Hospital, Sattur, Dharwad
- Yenepoya Medical College, Mangalore
- Red Cross Society
- Max Healthcare Institute Ltd
- Cauvery Hospital
- Columbia Asia Hospital Pvt Ltd
- DaVita Care Private Limited
- Apollo Medskills Limited
- Fortis Healthcare
- MAX Healthcare
- Care Hospitals
- Indian Council of Medical Research
- Apollo Hospitals