PHARM D ADMISSIONS
Lets know more about Pharma D and Pharm D admission process :
- Pharm D is the study of preparing and dispensing medicines.
- Pharm D is a 6 Years course at Doctorate level which includes 5 years of academic study and 1 year of internship.
- Pharm D is one of the evergreen courses that promises a very good scope for career opportunities.
- Bangalore is recognized as the medical hub of India with several medical colleges opening the doors to medical aspirants.
Entrance Exam & Eligibility for Pharm D Admission in Bangalore:
It is advised to write an entrance exam pertaining to Pharm D.
- The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has organized the Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) to offer admission to applicants for Pharm D.
- GPAT (Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test)
An aggregate of minimum 50% marks in 12th standard is required to be eligible for admission in Pharm D. Also the candidate must have taken the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 12th standard.
One can directly get admission in pharmacy college through Management quota as per the eligibility.
Pharm D Syllabus
covers subjects of study such as :
- Pharmaceutical Formulations
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Biochemistry, Microbiology
- Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmacognosy And Pharmaceutics.
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Community and Clinical Pharmacy
- Clinical Toxicology
- Pharmaco-Epidemiology and Clinical
Such postgraduates are hired in capacities such as:
- Clinical Pharmacist
- Drug Inspector
- Analytical Chemist
- Retail Pharmacist
- Hospital Pharmacy Director
- Hospital Staff Pharmacist
- Retail Staff Pharmacist, etc.
The average tuition fee charged for the course in India ranges between INR 6,00,000 to INR20,000,000
for a span of 6 years. Such postgraduates are lucratively employed in both
private and government hospitals and may even pursue private practice.
The average initial annual salary offered to such postgraduates ranges between INR 3,00,000 to INR 10,000,000, depending upon the candidate’s expertise and experience in the field.
Call Now Mrs Bhagya 9019318608
List of Top Pharmacy Colleges in Bangalore
- Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences
- M S Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore
- Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre
- MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital
- BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences
- Dr BR Ambedkar Medical College
- JSS Medical College, Mysore
- Rajarajeswari Medical College & Hospital
- The Oxford Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre
- Akash Medical College and Hospitals
- East Point College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre