B.Tech Admission in Bangalore
Why go for B.Tech Admission in Bangalore ?
Engineering education in India starts after class 12 and is imparted through colleges and universities labelled as engineering colleges. India is one of the largest pool for engineers in the world.
An education in Engineering offers a wide range of career opportunities. Lacs of students apply for B.Tech and BE admissions in engineering colleges in India, but the admission process is tedious. Students have to prepare themselves during 11th and 12th class and then take up state and national level entrance exams.
The Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) and National Institutes of Technology (NITs) are considered to be the best in the country and thus the graduates from IITs and NITs earn much more as compared to the graduates of other engineering institutes.
Apart from these there are another almost 3000 engineering colleges in India offering undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral courses in Engineering.
330 of these are Government engineering Colleges, rest almost 2700 are private engineering colleges and deemed universities.
Amongst the top Private engineering colleges in India are BITS Pillani, Vellore institute of Technology (VIT), Manipal Institute of Technology (MIT), Thapar University at Patiala , PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore, RV College of Engineering, BMS College of engineering, MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology, PES University and many others. Thus engineering colleges in India are aplenty.
What makes Bangalore best choice for Engineering
Bangalore is an IT City and a hub of private engineering colleges in India, Which makes Bangalore one of the best destinations to study Bachelor of engineering courses in India.
Students across India and neighboring countries come to pursue engineering courses in Bangalore, Karnataka.
Process of engineering admission in Bangalore
A minimum of 45% marks is required in physics, chemistry, and mathematics subjects to apply for B.Tech admission in Bangalore.
The 2 most popular entrance exam for undergraduate engineering courses admission in Bangalore are:
(b) Karnataka Common Entrance Test
By appearing in the COMEDK or Karnataka CET entrance exam, you can take admission in engineering colleges of Bangalore, Karnataka.
The exam score and rank obtained by students in entrance exams are used for the seat allotments based on merit.
Common Counseling allows you to choose a college and specializations or even to upgrade the allotted seat in subsequent rounds of counseling.
Engineering Colleges in Bangalore, Karnataka
Most of the engineering colleges in Bangalore are affiliated with Visvesvaraya Technical University.
VTU affiliated engineering colleges offer a B.E degree.
Private & Deemed universities in Bangalore offer a B.Tech degree.
List of top Engineering colleges of Bangalore :
- RV College of Engineering (RVCE)
- MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology (MSRIT)
- M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences (MSRUAS)
- BMS College of Engineering (BMSCE)
- PES Institute of Technology (PESIT)
- Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology (Sir MVIT)
- New Horizon College of Engineering (NHCE)
- BMS Institute of Technology (BMSIT)
- Dayananda Sagar Institute of Technology (DSIT)
- Bangalore Institute of Technology (BIT)
- Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology (NMIT)
- CMR Institute of Technology (CMRIT)
- BNM Institute of Technology (BNMIT)
- RNS Institute of Technology (RNSIT)
- SJB Institute of Technology (SJBIT)
- The Oxford College of Engineering (TOCE)
- Acharya Institute of Technology (AIT)
- Reva University (REVA-ITM)