Let’s know about Nursing Admission in Bangalore
For Nursing Admission in Bangalore, we must know more about Nursing.
Nursing is one of the noblest and oldest professions in India, it involves dedicating oneself to the care of sick and ailing patients.
It is a combination of providing physical healing while also catering to the patient’s and their family’s emotional needs too.
Nursing is the largest occupation in the healthcare sector. Alongside doctors, they form a part of the core team involved in the healing and well-being of the patient.
Nurses have to work in departments like general wards, emergency rooms, and even operating theatres, but there duties and responsibilities of nurses depend on their qualifications and work experience.
In the starting phase, they have to work for the bedside patients assisting their seniors.
They are required to manage special groups of people like psychiatric, pediatric, intensive care patients, etc. which require specialized skills.
A career in nursing can be demanding, thankless, and stressful on the one hand but on the other it can be very rewarding and challenging.
Courses We Offer:
About Affiliation of Nursing Courses in Bangalore:
- Affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka.
- It was established under the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Act of 1994 and was passed by Karnataka Legislature. It is an affiliating, teaching and research University, headquartered in Bangalore.
- About 680 colleges conducting professional courses in Medicine, Dentistry, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy, Nursing, and Allied Sciences in Karnataka are affiliated with the Rajive Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
Affiliated with the Indian Nursing Council
The Indian Nursing Council is a national regulatory body for nurses and nurse education in India. It is an autonomous body under the Government of India, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, constituted by the Central Government under section 3(1) of the Indian Nursing Council Act, 1947 of the Indian parliament.
Affiliated with the Karnataka Nursing Council
- The Karnataka State Nursing Council was constituted in the year 1971.
- Under the authority of the Karnataka Nurses, Midwives & Health Visitors Act of 1961.
- The Council is an Autonomous Statutory Registration body for qualified Nurses, Midwives, ANM, and Health Visitors.
- The GNM program is affiliated with the Karnataka State Diploma in Nursing Education Board.
- Karnataka State Diploma Nursing Examination Board, Bangalore was re-established on 1st June 1991.
- It was established with the objective to enable Nursing institutions to grant high standards of Nursing education.
How Guidacent Helps You:
We at GUIDACENT feel that it is important to develop a cachet of qualified healthcare graduates for the future that will help India administer its healthcare system more effectively.
Toward this endeavor, we have joined hands with the top nursing colleges in Bangalore to provide scholarships for deserving students. This scholarship program will identify students who have consistently done well in their studies but have been unable to pursue higher education due to financial constraints.
Call Now Mrs. Bhagya at 9019318608
Nursing Colleges Bangalore:
- Vydehi Institute Of Medical Sciences & Research Centre
- Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences
- M S Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore
- Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre
- MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital
- BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences
- Dr. BR Ambedkar Medical College
- AVK Nursing College
- JSS Medical College, Mysore
- Rajarajeswari Medical College & Hospital
- The Oxford Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre
- Akash Medical College and Hospitals
- East Point College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre
- Spurhty College of Nursing
- East West College of Nursing
- Faith College of Nursing
- ST. Mary’s College of Nursing