Pharm D, also known as Doctor of Pharmacy is a professional degree program, which prepares students to succeed in the field of the pharmaceutical industry. India has experienced tremendous development of pharmacy education resulting in the growth of Pharm D as one of the popular courses. It also offers multiple employment opportunities and also stimulates entrepreneurs.
This blog will delve into the admissions process and explore the thrilling realm of Pharm D at MS Ramaiah College of Pharmacy.
Overview of MS Ramaiah College of Pharmacy
MS Ramaiah College of Pharmacy is well known for its high standards in pharmacy education, and it is among the best Pharm D colleges in Bangalore. The college has a six-year Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm D) program that is based on the strong basis of the pharmaceutical sciences and practical training. The program is research-informed and rigorous, preparing the students to transform the world through advanced knowledge and skills.
MS Ramaiah College of Pharmacy produces highly competent graduates poised for great success in diverse pharmacy practice settings
Eligibility Criteria for Pharm D Admission at MS Ramaiah College of Pharmacy
- For candidates with a B Pharm degree, you must pass a B Pharm degree from any university recognized equivalent by RGUHS / PCI and AICTE having a minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- If you have completed a Diploma in pharmacy, you must pass an A level.
- A pass in 10+2 / ‘A’ Level or its equivalent from any Board or Council with 45% aggregate marks in PCM, PCB, PCMB*, PC and computer science, and PC and Electronics.
After completing Pharm D in India, graduates have a wide range of career opportunities. Some of these include:
1. Drug Inspector: Ensures that drugs in the market are safe and effective.
2. Hospital Drug Coordinator: Supervising purchase, stocking, and dispensing of drugs in a hospital.
3. Medical Liaison Officer: It is the link between pharmaceutical companies and healthcare professionals, disseminating scientific and medical information.
4. Drug Safety Analyst: Detect and track adverse drug reactions and check the effectiveness and safety of drugs.
5. Pharmacoeconomist: This involves assessing the cost-effectiveness and economic impact of pharmaceutical drugs and healthcare interventions.
6. Pharmacy Technician: Help pharmacists with dispensing medications, inventory management, and customer service.
7. Drug Therapist: To offer patient-centered counseling and education about medication therapy management.
8. Clinical Pharmacist: Work with healthcare teams to maximize medication therapy, patient safety, and efficacy.
Why MS Ramaiah College of Pharmacy?
- Uses application-based learning that improves practical skills.
- The course is rigorous and trains clinical practice, medical writing, pharmacovigilance, and entrepreneurial skills.
- Provides internships, training, and placements with leading world universities.
- It combines laboratory and outdoor training exercises.
- Invites high-profile guest lectures from credible institutions and industries.
The bottom line is that Pharm D is a good career choice considering the thriving pharmaceutical industry. If you are looking for admission to MS Ramaiah College of Pharmacy, Guidacent can assist you. With our expert supervision, you can navigate the application process with ease and receive assistance in every step. Guidacent is your trusted companion in shaping your future in the field of pharmacy. If pursuing a career in medicine is your dream, then you can count on Guidacent for help with your MBBS admissions. Our team is dedicated to guiding and supporting you every step of the way, especially when it comes to finding the best medical colleges in Bangalore. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us for expert support!