MBBS ADMISSION IN ADICHUNCHANAGIRI INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
MD MS ADMISSION IN ADICHUNCHANAGIRI INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
|College Name||Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences Bellur.|
|Year of Inception of College||1985|
|University Name||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences|
|Annual Intake (Mbbs)||150|
|Address||Balagangadharanatha Nagara, Nagamangala Taluk, Mandya, Bellur|
|Contact Information||Phone : 8000305060
DIRECT MBBS ADMISSION IN ADICHUNCHANAGIRI INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
About Adichunchanagiri Institute Of Medical Sciences :-
- ADICHUNCHANAGIRI INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, Bellur is one of the famous privately established medical college in Karnataka for MBBS Admission & MD MS Admission.
- It is also popularly known as Adichunchanagiri Medical College and it is situated in Bellur, Karnataka.
- It was founded in the year 1986.
- AIMS is one of the leading Medical College in Karnataka.
- AIMS Bellur is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences and approved by the Medical Council of India.
- Under Graduate Course
MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery)
- POST GRADUATION MEDICAL COURSES:
- General Medicine
- Dermatology, Venerelogy & Leprology
- TB & Chest / Pulmonary Medicine /Respiratory Medicine
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology (OBG )
- Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- DIRECT MBBS ADMISSION
- MBBS Admission to private medical colleges of Karnataka will be granted on basis of NEET UG score only.
- Eligible candidate in NEET UG can get them self registered online for MBBS admission on KEA (Karnataka Examination Authority), kea.kar.nic.in
- After online registration all the registered candidates have to get there documents verified person at the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) center, Bangalore.
- After verification candidates are allowed to participate in Online counseling for MBBS admission.
- PG MD MS ADMISSION
- MD MS Admission to private medical colleges of Karnataka will be granted on basis of NEET PG score only.
- Eligible candidate in NEET PG can get them self registered online for MD MS admission on KEA (Karnataka Examination Authority), kea.kar.nic.in
- After online registration all the registered candidates have to get there documents verified person at the KEA center, Bangalore.
- After verification candidates are allowed to participate in Online counseling for MD MS admission.
- MBBS Admission
The eligibility criteria that candidates are required to fulfill is mentioned in points below.
- Age limit : Medical aspirant must be of 17 years and should not exceed 25 years.
- Qualifying examination : Aspirant must qualify their class 12 or equivalent examination by securing the minimum qualifying percentile in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Domicile : Candidate must fulfill the domicile requirements as set by the respective state admission authorities for mbbs admission.
- Minimum qualifying percentile: Medical aspirant must secure the category-wise prescribed cut off in NEET UG.
- MD MS ADMISSION
NEET PG eligibility criteria which is common for all the candidates belonging to any category, nationality, domicile, etc.
- Qualification – Medical graduates are required to posses Indian Medical Council Act 1956 recognised MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Passing Certificate.
- Certificate of Registration – Candidates are required to mandatory have permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification which is to be issued by the Medical Council of India (MCI) or State Medical Council (SMC)
- Internship – As per the eligibility criteria of NEET PG candidate must complete their one-year internship on or before March 31 .
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities