MBBS Admission in BGS Global Institute of Medical Science
MD MS Admission in BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences
|Year of Inception of College||
|University Name||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences|
|Annual Intake (Mbbs)||–|
|Address||No. 67, BGS Health & Edu. City, Uttarahalli Main Road, Kengeri,
|Contact Information||EMail : email@example.com
Website : www.bgsgims.edu.in
MBBS ADMISSION IN BGS GLOBAL INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
MBBS ADMISSION | MD MS ADMISSION
BGS Global institute of medical sciences was established in 2013, by ADICHUNCHANAGIRI SHIKSHANA TRUST.
Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) and recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI).
BGSGIMS is one of the famous privately established medical college in Karnataka.
It is also popularly known as BGS Medical College situated in Bangalore Karnataka.
UNDER GRADUATE COURSES:
- B.Sc Nursing
- General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)
- B Pharma
- Pharm D
- Bachelor in Physiotherapy (BPT)
- B.Sc Allied Health Courses / Para Medical Courses
POST GRADUATION MEDICAL COURSES (MD/MS)
- General Medicine
- Dermatology, Venerelogy & Leprology
- TB & Chest / Pulmonary Medicine /Respiratory Medicine
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology (OBG )
- Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
ADMISSION PROCESS :
- MBBS Admission to private medical colleges of Karnataka will be granted on basis of NEET UG score.
- Eligible candidate in NEET UG can get them self registered online for MBBS admission on KEA (Karnataka Examination Authority), kea.kar.nic.in
- After online registration all the registered candidates have to get there documents verified at the KEA center, Bangalore.
- After verification candidates are allowed to participate in Online counseling for MBBS admission and chose the preferred colleges.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
UNDER GRADUATE COURSE (MBBS)
The eligibility criteria that candidates are required to fulfill is mentioned in points below.
- Age limit : Medical aspirant must be of 17 years but should not exceed 25 years.
- Qualifying examination : Aspirant must qualify their class 12 examination by securing minimum qualifying percentile in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Domicile : Candidate must fulfill the domicile requirements as set by the state admission authorities.
- Minimum qualifying percentile: Medical aspirant must secure the category-wise prescribed cut off in NEET UG.
MD MS ADMISSION
- NEET PG eligibility criteria which is common for all the candidates belonging to any category, nationality, domicile, etc.
- Qualification – Medical graduates are required to posses Indian Medical Council Act 1956 recognized MBBS degree.
- Certificate of Registration – Candidates are required to mandatorily have permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification which is to be issued by the Medical Council of India (MCI) or State Medical Council (SMC)
- Internship – As per the eligibility criteria of NEET PG candidate must complete their one-year internship on or before March 31 .
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities