MBBS ADMISSION IN JJM MEDICAL COLLEGE
MD MS ADMSSION IN JJM MEDICAL COLLEGE
|JJM Medical College, Davangere.
|Year of Inception of College
||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
|Annual Intake (Mbbs)
||Email : email@example.com
Web : www.jjmmc.org
DIRECT MBBS ADMISSION IN J J M MEDICAL COLLEGE
MD ADMISSION IN J J M MEDICAL COLLEGE
MS ADMISSION IN J J M MEDICAL COLLEGE
J J M Medical College is situated in Davangere in Karnataka state of India. Established in 1965, it is accredited from Medical Council of India (MCI) and it is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University. JJMMC, Davangere offers 30 courses across 5 streams namely Medical, Paramedical, Science, Pharmacy, Vocational and across 4 degrees like MD, PGD, MS (Surgery), M.Ed. JJMMC campus is spread over 25 Acres. Hostel facility is available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as Canteen, Library, Medical Facilities, Cls. Room are also there.
FOR MBBS ADMISSION CALL +91 9353989051
UNDER GRADUATE COURSE
POST GRADUATION MEDICAL COURSES:
DIRECT MBBS ADMISSION
- MBBS Admission in Private Medical colleges of Karnataka will be granted on basis of NEET UG score only.
- Eligible students in NEET UG can get them self registered online for MBBS admission on KEA (Karnataka Examination Authority), www.kea.kar.nic.in
- All the KEA registered students interested in mbbs admission have to get there documents self verified at kea center at Bangalore.
- After online registration all registered students can participate in online counseling for MBBS admission.
DIRECT PG MD MS ADMISSION
- MD MS Admission in Private Medical colleges of Karnataka will be granted on basis of NEET PG score only.
- Eligible students in NEET PG can get them self registered online for MD MS admission on KEA (Karnataka Examination Authority), www.kea.kar.nic.in
- All the KEA registered students interested in MD MS admission have to get there documents self verified at kea center at Bangalore.
- After online registration all registered students can participate in online counseling for MD MS admission.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
UG COURSE :
The eligibility criteria that candidates are required to fulfill is mentioned in points below.
- Age limit : Medical aspirant must be of 17 years and should not exceed 25 years.
- Qualifying examination : Aspirant must qualify their class 12 or equivalent examination by securing the minimum qualifying percentile in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Domicile : Candidate must fulfill the domicile requirements as set by the respective state admission authorities for mbbs admission.
- Minimum qualifying percentile: Medical aspirant must secure the category-wise prescribed cut off in NEET UG.
NEET PG eligibility criteria which is common for all the candidates belonging to any category, nationality, domicile, etc.
- Qualification – Medical graduates are required to posses Indian Medical Council Act 1956 recognised MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Passing Certificate.
- Certificate of Registration – Candidates are required to mandatorily have permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification which is to be issued by the Medical Council of India (MCI) or State Medical Council (SMC)
- Internship – As per the eligibility criteria of NEET PG candidate must complete their one-year internship on or before March 31 .
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities