BSc Nursing Admission Bangalore
Entrance tests are held by many reputed colleges and institutes across India for BSc Nursing admission Bangalore.
Nursing college must be affiliated or recognized by Indian Nursing Council (INC)
BSc Nursing is a four-year programme that stands for Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
The popularity of the nursing profession has incresed to an all-time high as a result of recent covid outbreak.
Nurses are regarded as the hospital’s and patient care’s backbone.
Undergraduate nursing education is the first step in starting your career in becoming a nurse.
Nurses are in high demand in both the public and private sectors, therefore it evergreen career choice for anybody interested in working in the healthcare or hospitality industries.
For decades, these schools have a stellar record of generating outstanding healthcare experts
Eligibility for BSc Nursing Admission
- The candidate should be a minimum of 17 years of age for BSc Nursing admission 2021 to apply for BSc Nursing admission Bangalore
- The maximum age limit is 35 years for BSc Nursing admission
- Candidates should have passed class 12 with Physics, Biology, English and Chemistry as mandatory subjects to apply for BSc nursing admission
- Candidates should fulfil the cut-off requirement in the qualifying entrance exam for BSc nursing admission.
NURSING COLLEGES BANGALORE
- Vydehi Institute Of Medical Sciences & Research Centre
- Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences
- M S Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore
- Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre
- MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital
- BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences
- Dr BR Ambedkar Medical College
- AVK Nursing College
- JSS Medical College, Mysore
- Rajarajeswari Medical College & Hospital
- The Oxford Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre
- Akash Medical College and Hospitals
- East Point College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre
- Spurhty College of Nursing
- East West College of Nursing
- Faith College of Nursing
- ST. Mary’s College of Nursing