NEET PG ADMISSION
To apply for NEET PG ADMISSION you must meet certain criteria –
#The PG medical degree is a 3-year post graduate medical degree.
#Such as completing MBBS and Internship.
#Then appearing for the NEET PG entrance exam.
The competition being high and number of merit seats less for PG MD MS, aspirants must explore different avenues to get admission.
Guidacent Consulting Services offers you proper guidance and direct admission to the private Medical colleges in Karnataka.
All medical colleges and hospitals offers admission through management and NRI quota.
PG Medical Admission
As we know COVID-19 is spreading at very high rate in India and situation is very bad, So NEET PG 2021 exam has been postponed.
NEET Test for Post Graduate (NEET–PG) is one of the most popular exam which is conducted by NBE.
NEET PG is national level medical entrance exams conducted for admission to 10,821 MS seats, 19,953 MD seats, and 1,979 PG Diploma seats.
BENEFITS OF APPROACHING THE COLLEGE THROUGH GUIDACENT
GUIDACENT has maintained a good reputation with top Medical colleges for many years and has built relationships with the management.
Awareness of the nitty gritty details of quota seat allocation system.
We try to get you a seat in the specialization of your choice. Experience of 5 + years interacting with educational institutions and students.
Top Medical Colleges of Bangalore, Karnataka
- Vydehi Institute Of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore
- MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital, Bangalore
- M S Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore
- Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore
- Rajarajeswari Medical College & Hospital, Bangalore (DEEMED UNIVERSITY)
- Dr BR Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore
- Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore
- Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences Bellur
- Basaveswara Medical College and Hospital, Chitradurga
- JJM Medical College, Davangere
- Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore (DEEMED UNIVERSITY)
- Kasturba Medical College, Manipal (DEEMED UNIVERSITY)
- Sri Siddhartha Medical College, Tumkur (DEEMED UNIVERSITY)
- Sri Devaraj URS Medical College, Kolar (DEEMED UNIVERSITY)
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum (DEEMED UNIVERSITY)
- Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College(MRMC), Gulbarga
- A J Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Mangalore
- Al-Ameen Medical College, Bijapur
- Father Mullers Medical College, Mangalore
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum
- Khaja Bandanawaz University – Faculty of Medical Sciences, Gulbarga
- KS Hegde Medical Academy, Mangalore
- K V G Medical College, Sullia
- SDM College of Medical Sciences & Hospital, Sattur, Dharwad
- Yenepoya Medical College, Mangalore