MBBS ADMISSION IN SRINIVAS INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
MD MS ADMISSION IN SRINIVAS INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
|Year of Inception of College||
|University Name||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences|
|Annual Intake (Mbbs)||150|
|Contact Information||EMail : email@example.com
Website : www.srinivasgroup.com
Srinivas Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre was started by the A. Shama Rao Foundation in the year 2009. The medical college and hospital is located in the outskirts of the city Surathkal in Mukka, Mangalore, India. The college comes under the Tulu linguistic minority category and few seats are reserved for such candidates. Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS). Recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI)
Srinivas group of colleges is an endeavor to develop a centre of excellence, imparting quality education, to generate competence and skill to meet the scientific, technological, managerial and socio economic challenges. The Foundation in its bi-decennial milestone serving mankind, manages a plethora of institutes and other social service organizations.
DIRECT MBBS ADMISSION CALL 9353989051
DIRECT MD MS ADSSION CALL 9380441041
Under Graduation :
- MD Anesthesia
- MD General Medicine
- MD Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology
- MD Pediatric
- MD Psychiatry
- MD Radiology
- MD TB & Chest / Pulmonary Medicine /Respiratory Medicine
- MS ENT
- MS General Surgery
- MS Obstetrics and Gynecology (OBG )
- MS Ophthalmology
- MS Orthopedics
- MD Anatomy
- MD M.D. Physiology
- MD Biochemistry
- MD Pharmacology
- MD Pathology
- MD Microbiology
- MD Community Medicine
- MD Forensic Medicine
DIRECT MBBS ADMISSION
- MBBS Admission to private medical colleges of Karnataka will be granted on basis of NEET UG score only.
- Eligible candidate in NEET UG can get them self registered online for MBBS admission on KEA (Karnataka Examination Authority), kea.kar.nic.in
- After online registration all the registered candidates have to get there documents verified person at the KEA center, Bangalore.
- After verification candidates are allowed to participate in Online counseling for MBBS admission.
DIRECT PG MD MS ADMISSION
- MD MS Admission in Private Medical colleges of Karnataka will be granted on basis of NEET PG score only.
- Eligible students in NEET PG can get them self registered online for MD MS admission on KEA (Karnataka Examination Authority), www.kea.kar.nic.in
- All the KEA registered students interested in MD MS admission have to get there documents self verified at kea center at Bangalore.
- After online registration all registered students can participate in online counseling for MD MS admission.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Bio tech combined.
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
NEET PG eligibility criteria which is common for all the candidates belonging to any category, nationality, domicile, etc.
- Qualification – Medical graduates are required to posses Indian Medical Council Act 1956 recognised MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Passing Certificate.
- Certificate of Registration – Candidates are required to mandatorily have permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification which is to be issued by the Medical Council of India (MCI) or State Medical Council (SMC)
- Internship – As per the eligibility criteria of NEET PG candidate must complete their one-year internship on or before March 31 .
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
Other Medical colleges in Karnataka
- Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences
- MVJ Medical College
- MS Ramaiah Medical College
- Kempagowda Institute of Medical Sciences
- BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences
- B.R. Ambedkar Medical College
- Sapthagiri Institute of Medical sciences
- East Point Institute of Medical Sciences
- Akash Institute of Medical Sciences
- The Oxford Institute of Medical Sciences
- JSS Medical College
- Sri Devraj Urs Medical College (SDU)
- Sri Siddhartha Medical college
- Dayanand Sagar Institute of Medical Sciences
- JJ Medical College
- S. Institute of Medical Sciences
- KLE, Belgaum (JNMC)
- Sri Devi Institute of Medical Sciences
- Rajarajeswari Medical College
- MRMC, Gulbarga